Optimum health is about evaluating one’s symptoms and making educated choices that ensure movement in a positive direction thus helping you to achieve your personal health goals. Arbour Wellness Centre offers a variety of lab tests including blood work, urine, hair, saliva and stool which can assess thyroid function, the immune system, hormone regulation, digestive issues, gut microbe problems and other areas of weakness. Our blood tests are typically offered through LifeLabs locations.
Commonly prescribed tests
- Saliva hormone panel for estrogen, progesterone, DHEA, testosterone & cortisol levels 24 hours urine collection for in depth hormone analysis
- Blood test for thyroid function including T3, T4, TSH, antibodies
- Blood test for liver enzymes
- Hair Analysis to look at heavy metals and nutritional elements
- Blood IgG, IgA Allergy Testing for allergies to food or environmental items
- Comprehensive Urine Elements to evaluate specific needs for vitamins, minerals, ani-oxidants and other nutrients
- Intestinal Evaluations to check for Leaky gut, Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO), candida, dysbiosis, parasites, levels of healthy microbes
- Comprehensive Parasitology
- Bone Resorption Assessment for osteoporosis risk
Prices vary – please speak with a staff member for more information.
Feel Your Best!
Get in touch to discuss the health of you and your family.